Saturday, December 2, 2006

New program - DailyROI

I've added another program to my portfolio. This new program is DailyROI and it is based on the new profit sharing model as first developed by CEPCoast.

I've put just $100 into this program and I'm going to compound the earnings daily so I can try and build a decent balance there.

My deposit into 13DailyPro has now expired and I'm expecting payment on the 9th. I checked my pending cashout today and noticed that I wasn't credited for a days surfing. I checked this out and it turned out to be a day when I had problems with the 13DailyPro website due to their MySQL connections. At the time I couldn't login and had left a message on their forum about it. I emailed 13DailyPro when I realised I hadn't surfed that day and they credited my account. I'm not sure when I'll get the credit paid out but it looks like it will be with my next withdrawal, not the currently pending one.

CEPCoast seems to be relatively stable at slightly over 2% for the past few days. I'm going to give it another week to see if it stays stable. 12by12 have not yet made their exciting announcement but it is expected to be soon.

I cashed out my balance from XLO to E-Gold.

A comment was left on my last post asking if I could show, not only how much money I had in each program currently, but also my past spendings and earnings. If anybody could make any suggestions how they would like to see this then it would be appreciated.

No comments: