Saturday, December 9, 2006

AdShareSurf and CEPCoast

Adsharesurf didn't perform quite as well yesterday as I would have hoped but they still got a 28.6% for the day which is fantastic. That gave me a return of $223.30 for the day which I compounded giving me a total share of $990 in the program. Todays ROI should be about 13%.

CEPCoast seems to be getting stronger with the deposits into the program increasing daily. I've put the money that I've withdrawn from the program back in hoping that the ROI continues to increase.

13DailyPro haven't made any payouts in nearly a week. They say the reason for this is lack of funds in their E-gold account and it is taking a long time to get funds transferred across. This appears to be true and hopefully they will make my payment on time.

I'm going to Las Vegas tomorrow for 5 nights so I'm not sure if I'll be able to update here at all but if I get time then I will.

No comments: