Friday, December 8, 2006

Further details about Adsharesurf

I've had some more time to read up about AdShareSurf and check out the program in further detail.

All I can find about it so far are positive reports. The admin also runs another successful program and is trustworthy. The program started yesterday and not 2 days ago as I initially posted. Yesterday, on the first day, the program was at 80% ROI which is HUGE.

I don't expect it to get near that in the future but I hope for around 33% today. Over the next few days when word of the program starts to spread I can see the ROI staying high.

At the moment I have great faith in this program, at least for the short term, and I'm going to put the rest of the money from my E-Gold account into it. I have $300 in there already and I'm going to deposit another $470 now.

If the ROI does hit my estimated 33% for today then I will earn $254. I'm going to compound that amount and then cashout the rest. Cashouts are free on Fridays and cost 5% every other day so I will wait until Friday.

I've reading the 12by12Daily forums and it looks like payouts are being made. The latest payment I saw was from an amount that expired on the 25th. This means cashouts are currently taking 13 days. All these payouts have a deposit that is least 50% of the cashout.

My pending cashout for $1261 expired on the 4th so I'm guessing it should be paid out on the 15th or so. (I guess it will take 11 days as I think Dave is catching up with the payments). This means to be paid out in time I need to have at least $636 in the program. By the 15th I should have my 13DailyPro payment, the XLO payouts and the Adsharesurf payout. That should be enough to cover the 12by12 deposit.

I know I said earlier I don't agree with putting more money into 12by12 but Dave is making payments so it looks like he is getting back on track.

That's all for now. I'll keep this blog updated with the progress of adsharesurf.

No comments: