Friday, December 22, 2006

Another one bites the dust

12by12Daily has closed.

I lost a total of $360 with them. Not as bad as it could have been but it is still sore to make a loss with any program.

This means that I'm down money from my original $2500. I'm not going to let this deter me and I'm going to try and get back to scratch.

I've learnt from these recent losses that I should get my inital investment back as soon as I can and then re-invest profit into a program.

A new program that I'm going to add to my list is Coastin' 88. They are related to the CEP group and have had 8% every day since they started and they look to be growing. They are funded using CEPTrust so I have transferred $200 there from my E-Gold account. I'm going to put the money I make from CEPCoast into Coastin' 88 as well as the 8% daily ROI I can make there is a lot better than just over 2% from CEPCoast.

I'm going to add a CEPTrust link to the money info on the right.

Hopefully in 2007 things will settle down and some new programs will come through.

DailyROI - I seem to have missed the chance to request a refund so I'll have to ride this one out. I'll know in about 3 weeks if they will pay out.

No comments: