Sunday, December 17, 2006

Black December

Things are looking bleak on the autosurfing front.

13DailyPro - This site appears to have shutdown. They did state they were having problems paying out as they had to transfer money from an AlertPay account to their E-Gold account before they could transfer funds to people. This dragged on for a few weeks with little contact from the admin.

It was then stated that the money had been transferred but the admin had a 'family emergency' to go to and he hadn't contacted anybody. The site then disappeared and no longer works.

I'm going to assume that any money I have in this program is gone. I made $60 from this program with my first $200 deposit and I lost the last $400 I put in so I lost a total of $340.

DailyROI - This program is also having problems. They announced last week that the profit share model isn't working for them as too many people just got in there at the start looking for the big returns and then they took their money somewhere else.

They then announced that they were changing their model to 7% per day for 21 days for a 147% return over 3 weeks.

They have had a lot of issues with their scripts but it looks to be sorted now, they are not going to pay out any money made so far but they say that from Monday onwards anybody can withdraw the inital deposit they put into the program. I'm going to do this and hopefully I'll get my $100 back. I should know better within a week if this is likely to happen.

AdShareSurf - After the initial high ROIs at the start for this program they dropped very quickly. They claim that they were hacked a few days ago and this caused problems with the site. The site lists the ROI for yesterday as 1.68% while the terms and conditions say that the minimum ROI for any day will be 3%. This may be due to the hack and I haven't yet been credited for yesterday so I'm not sure what return I'll get.

I did get my first payout for this program of $231.

12by12Daily - This program is still looking rocky. They are making payouts but only to members who have adhered to the 50/50 rule. I'm going to wait until they have made payouts for payments that expired on the same day as me and then I'll consider putting enough money into my account to get my payment out. I'm not sure how long this will take but it could be at the end of the month.

CEPCoast - CEP remains steady and the amount of money being deposited into the site is increasing. The ROI remains just over 2%.

XLO - XLO is having issues at the moment as they are suffering from a DDOS attack but apart from that they remain reliable as ever and have recently had their first birthday. They gave away bonuses to celebrate their birthday and they added $15 to my account.

TFT - I'm still expecting my payment from them at the end of the month but all reports are good.

I want to withdraw my deposit from every program I'm involved in at the moment and only play with the profit.

I've also noticed a problem with my money stats on the right hand side. For XLO I have
stated that I have $715 in the account but I've also been counting all the E-Gold withdrawals I've made which is incorrect. As I'll never get the $715 back then every time I make a withdrawal I'm going to add this amount to the E-Gold total and subtract it from the XLO.

No comments: