Thursday, December 7, 2006

12by12Daily Update

12by12 did not make their 'exciting announcement' as promised but instead announced something less than exciting. On the 4th Dave made an announcement to discuss 2 issues.

One of the issues was about hackers trying to gain access to the system in order to steal members money. Dave said due to this he had to take the admin section offline meaning he couldn't make any payments or contact any members.

The other issue stated "About a week or so ago I announced that we would now allow upgrades up to a maximum of $12,000. Supporters of 12by12daily saw this as a positive step,however a few detractors decided this meant that 12by12daily had a cashflow problem. By airing their views in public, they have done untold damage to 12by12daily, and whilst we did not have a cashflow problem at that time, things are getting a bit tight now."

In order to fix this Dave, and his "team", decided to implement the 50/50 rule to cashouts. This meant if you wanted to cashout $1000 then you would need to have at least half of this, $500, deposited to do so.

This wouldn't have been a huge issue but Dave announced that this rule would come into effect immediately. There was a huge uproar about this as alot of people had put as much money as they could afford into the program and now they learned that in order to get it out they had to put another 50% in. The thread on the forum was locked after 25 pages of people panicked and asked questions clarifying the new rules.

Even though a lot of people were confused and worried Dave still did not post in the thread answering any questions. Instead, 2 days later, he posted another message saying he would not implement the rule straight away but instead it would apply to pending cashouts from the 5th December onwards.

If a program tells me that they are suffering from money problems then the last thing I want to do is put MORE money into it to get some money out! I'm going to just keep the minimum amount in the program as to keep my account active and when I get my cashouts I'll see how things are going then.

Enough about 12by12 and an update on the other programs I have money in: -

13DailyPro - I should get my $468 from them on the 9th. I have another $52 that they added to my account for a day when I couldn't surf that I think I will get with my next cashout. When I get my cashout from them then I will put some money back in.

CEPCoast - CEP remains steady at slightly over 2% every day. With the money I currently have in there and the compounding I did at the start I get slightly less than $10 from there every day. They have big things planned for the next month or two so I'll consider putting more money in after I see how things work out with their plans.

XLO - XLO remains steady as a rock. I'm getting $100 from them every week with zero problems.

TFT - I'm expecting $963 on New Years Eve.

DailyROI - I'm a little worried about this program. They have been paying exactly 2% each day since I joined. When I check their live adshare %s during the day they rarely get much above 1% so the remainder must be coming from the reserve.

I'm going to work on a graph showing my money decrease and increase over time and I hope to have it uploaded sometime soon.

Thats all for now. If you made it this far then thanks for reading and please leave a comment letting me know what you think.

No comments: