Wednesday, January 10, 2007

XLO sold

XLO has been sold to Bob from the Tri-star group. The Tri-star group currently own at least 3 other autosurfs that seem to be either loved or hated. He does pay out though and seems to be reliable no matter what people think of him.

This is good news for me as I think that if this didn't happen then XLO would be no more. I still have money in XLO and this sale might help the chances of TFT paying out at the end of the month.

DailyROI emailed me saying if I change over to the Tri-star (Bob again) payment processor then he will pay out instantly and not charge any admin fees. I'm not sure why he is doing this but other people reported that as soon as they got a Tri-star account then they were paid within 24 hours. Although I don't want a Tri-star account as they don't transfer to e-gold and it will be hard for me to cashout I thought it is better to have some money there than have none at all.

Also with XLO moving to the Tri-star group I may have to get an account anyway.

I've not taken any interest in any of the Tri-star autosurfs but I'll check them out now as I might as well use the money I have in the account.

When (and if) I get my DailyROI payout then I will look into the Tri-star autosurfs and probably join one of them.

No comments: