Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Start of a new year

Happy new year to all.

I hope 2007 is a better year for autosurfing than the end of 2006. I think that Christmas is usually the worst time for autosurfing and now that I've learnt my lesson I'll be a little more timid next christmas.

Onto program news :-

TFT - I don't think I'm going to get any money back from TFT. Andy has been posting updates on the forums but they are in no way positive. I'm going to write this one off as a loss. This makes my total loss for this program $375

XLO - XLO still appears to be going strong as usual. One of my payments didn't go through 2 days ago and I've posted on the forums about this, Andy replied saying all problems have been fixed but I know mine wasn't and it looks like a lot of other people didn't get their payments either. I'm hoping this will be fixed soon.

CEPCoast - This program is going very well and appears to be going from strength to strength. Their payout is still only 2% and I'm cashing out every day and putting the money into Coastin88.

Coastin88 - Like CEPCoast oastin88 is also getting stronger and stronger. The daily % remains at 8% and every day I am cashing out and putting the money straight back in again. This is the one program I would recommend.

DailyROI - Looks to be working fine so far but I've still got another week before I can cashout. Some people have got their requested refunds and support on the forums still appears strong.

AdShareSurf - Appartently scheduled to be back up and running on the 5th January. I really hope this one does come back up as I don't want to wave goodbye to the $539 I have in there.

Other than that not much new happening. I'm not looking for any programs to join at the minute until I claw back some of the money I have lost and I see what happens with DailyROI and AdShareSurf. If Coastin88 continues going the way it has been then I'd be tempted to put more money into it.

No comments: