Monday, January 8, 2007

Starting to cashout from Coastin88

I've stopped compounding my money with Coastin'88 and have decided to cashout daily until I get my total funds back to $2000. I don't think this program is slowing down at the moment but I think the slowdown will start soon and I want to stay safe.

If Coastin'88 maintains the daily 8% for the next 2 weeks then I should be back at $2000. At that stage I will revaluate and decide what to do from there.

My money with DailyROI expired and I'm currently waiting for my payout from them. Other people are reporting that they are getting paid so hopefully I'll get mine. It is for $126 (before admin fees) as I missed a few days surfing. Payouts are made within 5 days and if I get mine then I will not be putting it back in.

That's all for now. Hopefully nothing dramatic will happen in the next few weeks!

No comments: