Sunday, November 19, 2006

First post

I'd like to explain here what I intend to use this blog for and what you, the reader, can gain from reading it.

This blog will document my attempts to make money from autosurfing. If you are new to the world of autosurfing and don't know what it is then you can check out the description of it over at Wikipedia.

The article at Wikipedia suggests that autosurfs are all types of MLM and therefore should be avoided. When I first looked into autosurfs I agreed with the opinion of Wikipedia initially until I looked at some other forums and read post after post from people who were making money from doing this.

However, while I agree that money can be made from autosurfing I do think it should be treated as a game and you should never put more money into them than you can afford to lose.

I will use this blog to post all details of which programs I have money in and how much I make, or lose, from each program. I'm very bad at keeping records and being organised so I'm hoping this blog will motivate me to keep everything updated.

I'll post more details about all the programs I currently have money in soon.

1 comment:

Marco said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.