Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Aims

I got paid from 13DailyPro and 12by12Daily so far.

I plan to put the majority of my money into 12by12Daily as I think it is stable at the minute. I will have money in all the other autosurfs as well and I want to make $100 per week from each of them.

I've worked out how much I need on each of these programs to make the target of $100 per week.

XLO pays 2% per day so I will need to have $714 in the account.

TFT pays 80% every 30 days. I would need to have $535 in it.

13DailyPro pays 30%. They say this is added after 10 days surfing but as payouts take 7 days I'm going to include this. I will need $809 in the program.

With CEP Coast the % returned differs every day. I'm going to use 4% as my guide so I can get an idea of how much I need to have in their program. I will need $357 in this progam.

I'm going to top my XLO account up to required amount from my E-Gold account. I currently have $200 in TFT and I'm not going to add anymore to this account, instead I'm going to put all the money it makes straight back in again until it reaches $535.

I'm going to put $400 into 13DailyPro and compound it until it reaches the necessary amount.

With CEP Coast you have to use a CEP Trust account to fund your account. At the moment I don't have my account verified so I can't withdraw. As I can't withdraw I'm going to compound all the money it makes until I get the account verified.

All the other money I have is going to go into the 12by12Daily account.

I'll move all the money now and update the figures on the right when this is done.

No comments: