Thursday, November 30, 2006

12by12Daily and CEPCoast

There have been some changes with 12by12Daily over the past few days. They have increased their payout time from 7 days to 7 working days. The official line in their terms is -

"on or about the 7th WORKING day after the expiration of each Ad Pack. There are no guarantees that we will pay by this date but will make effort to do so".

I find this very vague and I don't think it is a good thing. It means instead of earning 44% over 19 days it'll take at least 21 days. This reduces my daily % from 2.3% to 2.1%, and I'll only get the 2.1% if they pay within the 7 working days. It would make more sense for me to invest more in XLO when I'm guaranteed 2% daily and I can compound there every day making more. I can also withdraw instantly.

The admin from 12by12, Dave, also is making "an exciting announcement" in a few days. I have a payment pending on the site from the 20th and I'll not be re-investing it until I see what happens over the next few weeks.

I also have some worries about CEP. Their daily % has steadily decreased nearly every day since they started. The amount of money being invested in their program has halved since last week. I'm worried this will lead to a widespread panic and nobody will start re-investing. I was compounding daily with them but I'm going to not put any more funds back in until I see what happens over the next few days.

The only programs that seem steady at the moment are XLO and TFT. I have a payment due from TFT in a few days and it will all be going back in. I also might put some of the money from 12by12 into it as well.

I'll see how things shake out over the next week and I'll decide where my money will go then. I don't like having money sitting in my E-gold account not earning but at least when it is in there I know it is safe.

I'll update the figures on the right to reflect the latest.

No comments: