Monday, February 12, 2007

Money Update and XLO

I've been having a problem with my CEP Trust account. As I'm not verified to a high enough level I am limitied to withdrawing $5000 per month. As I have been depositing and withdrawing every day from CEP Coast and Coastin' 88 I have gone over my limit. This means I can't put any more money into Coastin' 88 until I get this sorted. It involves faxing different forms and I hope to get it sorted next week.

Also an update with XLO - Bob (the owner of Tri-Star who bought XLO) and Andy (the previous owner of XLO) have been having a public dispute about the sale of XLO and Bob is stating that the database is corrupt and can't be used. After a lot of mud slinging and handbags both of them seem to have worked things out and Bob announced that they still plan to re-open XLO and start paying out again. I'm not going to hold my breath.

As soon as my cashout from 15HitsDaily comes through I haven't decided whether to put it back in or not. I don't like the way Bob conducts business but he does seem to be paying out...

I'll decide what to do when I get my cashout.

No comments: